FEATURES & BENEFITS
Get in control of your inventory with Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
PC System Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
Wasp InventoryControl supports Wasp mobile computers and Windows® Mobile and CE devices with:
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM